Compare Canadian Life Insurance
British Columbia Seniors Life Insurance
Applying for life insurance can sometimes be quite tricky for older Canadians because traditional life insurance plans have more demanding eligibility requirements. But seniors living in British Columbia today have a wealth of life insurance options that are more accessible, affordable, and provide a reliable benefit for any need. For example, most seniors life insurance plans have advantages like:
- Higher age eligibility with plans often offering coverage up to age 80.
- Tax-free benefit amounts that typically range from $5,000 to $500,000.
- Coverage that is issued and effective the same day that it is purchased.
- There are There are Simplified Issue or No Medical policies that do not require stressful medical exams for seniors with manageable health issues to be eligible for coverage.
- Guaranteed Issue life insurance plans are another available option for seniors struggling with more severe health issues. These plans do away with medical exams and health questionnaires when you apply.
Our advisors are specialists in seniors life insurance plans and have helped thousands of seniors in British Columbia find affordable coverage. No matter your financial situation and needs, we are here to help you find coverage that works for you and your budget.
For a free quote and more information about our seniors life insurance plan, complete our very short quote form now!
We search for life insurance so you don't have to!
Products We Offer
- Mortgage Life
- No Medical
- Guaranteed Issue
- Funeral Expenses Coverage