Compare Canadian Life Insurance
Newfoundland and Labrador Seniors Life Insurance
We’ve seen many seniors living in Newfoundland and Labrador struggle with finding coverage that works best for them. Traditional coverage options and their taxing and lengthy application requirements leave more seniors without the proper life insurance plans they need for their loved ones.
This is an issue we understand all too well, and it is the main reason we offer seniors life insurance plans to seniors in Newfoundland and Labrador. These coverage options have more straightforward eligibility requirements and provide financial security and peace of mind faster than traditional plans.
Some benefits of our seniors life insurance plans include:
- Higher eligibility ages - up to 80.
- $5,000 to $500,000 in tax-free benefit amounts.
- Quick applications that can be done without face-to-face agent appointments.
- Simplified Issue or No Medical plans specialize in making the application as easy as possible by removing the medical exam component.
- Guaranteed Issue life insurance choices allow you to get coverage without any worries of facing a denial.
We work across Newfoundland and Labrador, helping seniors find the right life insurance plan the best suits their specific needs. Our team is always available to provide you with the guidance and support you need when determining your options.
Get your free no-obligation quote now by completing our very short free quote form on our website.
We search for life insurance so you don't have to!
Products We Offer
- Mortgage Life
- No Medical
- Guaranteed Issue
- Funeral Expenses Coverage