Compare Canadian Life Insurance
Quebec Seniors Life Insurance
Traditional life insurance plans often have demanding and extensive application processes that make it challenging for older Canadians to be approved for coverage. If you have any health issues or a family history of health problems at an older age, you are likely to be denied a plan.
It’s because of this issue with the life insurance market that we offer seniors life insurance products. With no medical exams and a much more streamlined application, our specialized life insurance plans make it easy for Quebec seniors to apply for coverage when they need it most.
Our seniors life insurance plan comes with a range of benefits, including:
- Allowing Canadians up to age 80 to be eligible for coverage.
- Up to $500,000 in tax-free benefits.
- No face-to-face meetings with agents – the entire process can be done over the phone.
- Simplified Issue or No Medical plans that emphasize a simple application with no medical exams required.
- Guaranteed Issue life insurance options are also available if you have a severe medical condition that has affected your ability to get covered in the past.
With helpful advisors working throughout Quebec, our team has guided many Canadian seniors to find the plan that works best for their needs. We understand the financial needs of seniors in Quebec, and with this understanding, we are making seniors life insurance more approachable for older Canadians.
If you would like to get started and discover your plan options, please complete our short free quote form now.
We search for life insurance so you don't have to!
Products We Offer
- Mortgage Life
- No Medical
- Guaranteed Issue
- Funeral Expenses Coverage