Compare Canadian Life Insurance
Seniors Life Insurance
For seniors looking for life insurance, the options available are better than ever before. While seniors may have had difficulty getting insured in the past, many developments can help you get insured:
- Many insurance companies offer coverage up to age 85.
- Benefit amount can be as low as $5,000 for those looking to cover final expenses.
- Insurance companies offer last-to-die policies at a lower rate than traditional life insurance.
- Simplified Issue or No Medical policies are available for individuals with health issues. These policies feature no medical tests and simple health questionnaires
- Guaranteed Issue life insurance is available for those with serious health issues, or whom have been denied insurance before. These policies guarantee acceptance as long as you meet age requirements.
We work with all major Canadian providers to offer you the best rates on Life Insurance for seniors. Our advisors work with the whole market to find you a plan that matches your budget and unique circumstances.
We search life insurance so you don't have to!
Products We Offer
- Mortgage Life
- No Medical
- Guaranteed Issue
- Funeral Expenses Coverage